Friday, May 29, 2020

Back at the dentist!

On Wednesday, I returned to see the dentist for my bi-annual cleaning.

At first, I was a bit apprehensive about all the Covid-19 viruses on the look-out, ready to swarm inside my mouth and the rest of my organs, then I relented and thought that it might in fact be a much safer experience than visited my neighboring grocery store.

When I got there, someone read my temperature and since I’m always a cool dude, they let me proceed to washing my hands, then my mouth with a concoction that could kill a large rat, and then upon sitting in the dreaded chair.

I was surrounded by a variety of engineered air flows that were supposed to keep the dentist sheltered from all the viruses that might lingered in me, and the new ones that were still unknown from the scientific community.

As of this writing, I’m still alive and exhibit none of the dreaded symptoms yet. I don’t feel quite ready to stroll on a crowded California beach yet, but my confidence about normality is going up one tiny little notch!

No comments: