Thursday, July 9, 2020

Looking for a simple solution to a nagging problem

At the moment, I am wrestling with a practical problem for which I would like to find a very simple solution.

Historically, I have always settled too quickly on a method that would address my needs, but too often, I have stopped at the first method that came to my mind and have then labored to hard and too long, for a result that could have been much better.
I would like to enhance my approach and turn as many stones as I can to get as close as possible to the ideal design. I have some ideas already, but the situation isn’t straightforward and demands some very creative ideas in order to make it feasible and affordable.

This is the first time, I tackle a difficulty in that manner by trying to turn it around, in as many ways as possible, hoping this time, that I’ll be inspired, get close to perfection, and discover the highest and best outcome. If and when I succeed, I’ll share all the details with you!

No comments: