Friday, March 24, 2023

Tackling uncertainty…

I’ve never showed much interest for uncertainty as I was probably too busy doing other things that I had thought were more interesting. Yet, like everyone, I have often found myself held hostage by that feeling. 

This said, with the passing of time, and much more than in the past, uncertainty is now creeping up on me with more vigor and more insistence. Obviously, for those of us who are of age, there’s the uncertainty of our death, getting closer. Even though it’s guaranteed to happen, its exact timing remain uncertain.

In addition to that big one, there are a multitude of uncertainties that color each of our waking hours. How do we deal with that sea of uncertainty is the question. 

 Do we thrive in it or do we despair? This is a subject of great interest to me and I intend to address it in my upcoming blogs. 

To be continued...

No comments: