Friday, February 19, 2021

A lifetime of encounters...

The other night I was thinking about all the people I’ve me over the years, the ones that I have forgotten, those I don’t care for, the few I remain in contact with, and the very, very few I still call my friends. 

The crowd is big and at times overwhelming. It’s not because my lifetime, so far, spans on two continents, schooling, many different jobs, projects, or several careers, hobbies and activities of all kinds, that I know more people than most, but still, the list is big. 

It has also certainly contributed to making me what I’ve become today, by challenging me, teaching me and encouraging me along the way.

This initial mental exercise became so captivating and so involved that I’ve decided to somehow put it into a writing form and see what conclusions I can draw from it. 

This appeals to me as a project, the results will certainly surprise me as well as teach me a lot, and I’ll let you know later about my conclusions!

No comments: