Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Park City buses and Covid-19

Sunday was a blue-bird day with beautiful snow, and guess what? Skiers invaded Park City like I had never seen before. 

I went out at 12:45 pm to ski with my grandson for the afternoon, and after struggling for 20 minutes dodging huge SUV moving in all directions inside an overstuffed parking lot, and searching, just like me, for a parking spot, I decided to go the High School weekend parking overflow and from there catch a bus to the ski resort. 

What a great call this was! Skiing was superb and we had a wonderful time. The only downside was on the returning trip from the resort to the parking lot, we were squeezed like sardines in a non-ventilated bus.

People did wear their masks but the air was stale and there were just too many folks piled up inside the vehicle. I just prayed we didn’t have a super-spreader Covid passenger inside and I envied the real and lowly sardines; at least, they can’t catch the coronavirus!

No comments: