Friday, March 1, 2019

My take-away from Cohen's public hearing

I didn't learn anything new from Michael Cohen's testimony before the House of Representative, but was marked by his comments to the Republicans about the nefarious consequences of supporting Trump like they've been notorious for.

He said: “I’m responsible for your silliness, because I did the same things you’re doing now. For 10 years”. The he went on, and added: “I can only warn people…that follow Mr. Trump, as I did blindly,” who, he said, “are going to suffer the same consequences that I am suffering. Look at what happened to me. I’m a picture perfect example of what not to do.”

This prophecy stood as an excellent illustration of the law of Karma that may befall on anyone, naïve enough to have supported such an ego-maniac, whether in Congress or as a voter...

No comments: