Monday, January 3, 2022

How stupid can Trumpists be!

On New Year’s day, I received a “recycled” email from someone whom I use to respect a whole lot when he was a business associate of mine, and might have since become a die-hard “Trumpist” through Covid-19, or god forbid, his true inbred stupidity waiting to bloom. 

To make a long story short, it extolled the legalistic and argumentative trait that he attributes to Democrats, in the way they live their lives and make everyone in society miserable, to the wholesomeness, goodness and sobriety of the Republican Party that he seems to adore (see illustration).

After receiving that email from that man, name Peter, composed (perhaps) by a certain Paul, I decided not to respond and simply removed Peter from my life, my list of friends and my memories.

Ciao!

No comments: