Thursday, January 20, 2022

If you could live your life over again…

...What would you change? As we say: “Good question...”

I would answer: “It would depends; like what tools I have at my disposal in terms of education, information sources and experience. 

If these are as limited as what I had at my disposal at each step of my life, probably not much in the way my life would become would be different. 

If I did have or know even a fraction of what’s available to me today, however, everything would be totally changed!” 

As for the choices and decisions I’m making with the remainder of my time, I adopt and use all the education, information sources and experience I’ve accumulated to date! 

Now, ask yourself the exact same question and imagine what you’d answer? 

If your response is much different than mine, I’d be very curious to know...

No comments: