Friday, January 20, 2023

Cosmic fuel for you and me...

We can all use some magic or secret fuel to take us to go farther, reach higher, do things more efficiently and feel more secure about ourselves. 

The question of course is, where can we find such a potent fuel? If it can’t be found in foods, drinks or drugs that we can access fairly easily, so where can it be? 

For the past three years, I’ve been bringing myself closer and closer to this magic source of energy that stimulates my life. It was in fact more an accident than a determined quest. No, it’s not edible or drinkable and it’s not drug, pharmaceutical or illegal.

Mystical or unexplored scientifically? Probably. Yet, when you know how to tap into it, it’s free, abundant, and just requires steady work and solid concentration. 

t’s not an exaggeration to say that it has changed my life and make it more pleasurable and exciting if I’m will to put forth the effort it requires. The hard part is to explain how I actually got there. 

When I will, I’ll let you and the world know...

No comments: