Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mentoring a nation...

Yesterday, I brought up the idea of mentoring Haiti, but the concept could be extended to a host of other struggling nations whether they are failed, poor or barely developing ones. It could be called nation-building, but it would be a better solution for managing the planet as long as it provides mutual benefits for the mentor(s) and the country that is helped in that way.
In stating my view, I obviously forgot many important elements, like the eradication of corruption, citizens exploitation for reasons of culture, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation or social origins, and the biggest one and root of most evil, the establishment of effective family planning, the number one answer to all of our environmental woes. That's it, I made these points, now I'd love to read your feed-back!

No comments: