Thursday, August 11, 2011

A glance into afterlife (Part 2)...

The next worry that comes to mind is of course location. Where are the places in question (Heaven and Hell) located? Is it in our galaxy or where exactly in the universe? You might object to that question by saying it doesn't matter, but I personally like to know where I'm sent. As a logical segue way, I also wonder if there will be day and night or daylight 24/7?

My sense goes for the later. Since we wont use any energy, we're unlikely to require any rest, except perhaps for those of us sent to hell that would be tormented on a continuous basis. Based on that assumption, we won't have personal bedrooms, bathrooms and, of course, closets since we won't own any clothes! I'm just wondering what the folks sent to Heaven will do all day...

Probably sit around in a stadium setting and watch God below and that will suffice in terms of action. I believe it would be foolish to expect riding a bike, sailing, playing golf, climbing mountains, snow-skiing or gardening. Perhaps reading or playing dominoes might be okay? I know it, the action will have to be found in hell, but a more complete description of each respective place is coming soon!

No comments: