Saturday, August 20, 2011

The GoPro implant

I love my GoPro video cam so much, that I've finally decided to make it permanent – on my head – that is. Recently, I found out that a Singapore head surgeon will do house-calls to implant the small inner workings of a GoPro video camera into anyone's head that has good brains and is full of common sense. One of the benefit is that you can mentally replay and view with your own eyes what you've been filming and when deep into your forehead, the device is finally user friendly.
The cost is high, but hey, I've always been used to pay for quality. The operation went very well, their was no extra opening made beyond the tiny lens diameter so healing time will be quick and painless. In a few days, I'll begin making new in-motion videos without the need for head straps or helmet!

No comments: