Monday, September 13, 2010

Harnessing potential and resources

We all have different potential and different resources at our own disposal and it seems to me that the ultimate game of life is to make the very best of the two, everyday of our lives, no matter how these two ingredients are and evolve along our lifespan. I should have thought about that one a long time ago, but the fact is that

I didn't not and although it's already a bit late into my life, I still intend, from now on, to focus on that very important thought. It could be that this philosophy embodies the most powerful reason for living and enjoying both a productive and rewarding existence and is guaranteed to work for all of us, from the time we take our first step until the time we gasp our last breath. What should I add to this? Nothing, that idea is powerful enough to last me for the entire life, let alone, the entire day!

No comments: